My payments showing nowhere - Please help

technomatters
New Community Member

Hello Admins

On 23rd April 2019 i tried to purchase a subscription from woocrack.com for $39 (Rs.2843.35) for lifetime

I have tried the payment with my paypal account but it was not success that time. But after few minutes, my bank debited $39 amount for 5 times

and the transactions are showing as follows

http://prntscr.com/ngk49l

I have contacted the bank people and they said the amount was taken by paypal and ask paypal to resolve the issue.  So i contacted paypal with the above screenshot from contact us form. Because i dont see any of the above 5 transactions in paypal.

Paypal asked to put a dispute by selecting the transactions.

I am clearly saying i dont see these transactions. But they are again and again asking the same steps to do

I really worrying where my money is.

In paypal I dont see the transactions and in bank it is showing deducted by paypal

I have contacted the seller and he said he didnt received it, see the screenshot below

http://prntscr.com/ngoysl

and asked to contact paypal for these transactions.

This is almost $200 and i am really worrying, its a huge amount for me.

Please someone help me in finding my money.

Inputs for brief:
=================

1. In bank account the amount debited 5 times with Paypal it is showing

2. In paypal i dont see these transactions anywhere in my dashboard or recent activity

3. The seller sent an email with a screenshot that he havent received the payment.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi Technomatters, we're sorry to hear about the multiple debits from your account, and can certainly understand how concerning this must be. To try and clear this up, may I know if the charges still remain as debits in your account? If you're not seeing the completed transactions in your PayPal account, that most likely means the debits that you're seeing are simply card authorizations that are usually refunded after a few days. If the amounts are still showing as debits in your bank account, I recommend that you contact your financial institution to see what recourse you have in this situation. PayPal can only dispute transactions that have completed in our system, meaning that if you cannot locate the payments in your account, then your financial institution will be best suited to help you with this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.