My payment was failed, but the money has been deducted from bank but still not returned!

sonik
New Community Member

I need help ...

I tried to pay with paypal on a site....as I said failed at the first time...I tried like 3 more times all failed later I got msgs from my bank that those 4 trans were success and deducted from back...but its not shown on my papal activity not the site got the money...its been like 2 days still not any money back in my bank!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AsphaltOutlaw
New Community Member
I transferred money from my pp to my PP prepaid card n says denied 3 separate attempts but has been deducted from account with a completed transaction number. This is crazy how funds can be jus list and too them it's no big deal? Did u happen to have any lunch with them. I told them from first call im not getting bounced back n forth from PP to PP prepaid but that's what ended up happening Any advice?
Login to Me Too

Danielle001

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I TOLD THEM IM NOT TALKING ANYMORE JUST PUT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.  I TOLD THEM IM CHARGING FEES FOR HOWEVER MANY DAYS THEY ARE LATE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.