My payment is sent back to the company I work for.

skmdsohail
New Community Member

Hi, I work for an online tutoring company called Course Hero. I withdrew my payment from there and it was sent to Paypal. I even got an email from Paypal saying CourseHero has sent me the balance amount.

The problem is when I'm logging into PayPal there is zero balance. No mention of the transaction.

When I checked my CourseHero account I found a notification saying that there is some issue with my PayPal account and I need to get it resolved. The money is now back in my CourseHero account.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @skmdsohail

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting a payment. From reviewing your profile, it looks like you're from India. I recommend referring to this Help Center article to make sure your account is fully set up: How do I receive money through PayPal? You'll also want to make sure your email address and phone number are confirmed. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.