My money was stolen and I can get help .

Buddypole
Contributor
Contributor
I worked my **bleep** off all day and my boss paid me with a vanilla visa pre paid debit card . I used it 2 times once for gas . the second for a small lunch . the third time I tried to to use the card I get denied groceries for my kids only for the card to get denied . calling the card number I was told that pay pal charged the card and there was only one cent . after calling PayPal 5 times with each call being told bs and giving the run around . has not helped me even though I have solid proof of them taking my money and being the reason my kids did not eat . THANKS PAY PAL . GOOD JOB .
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Buddypole 

Sadly nothing we can do about that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Buddypole
Contributor
Contributor
Ok we will see about that . I contacted vanilla and they have the information to prove it was takin from me and my family . I never linked this gift card to pay pal so how does pay pal except fraud payments . it aint right and on top of that they won't help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Buddypole 

As i said there is nothing we can do about it, as for 'seeing about that' do you really think a stranger on a community forum that has nothing to do with paypal can help you with your problem?

You need to contact customer services not a community forum which is why i said there is nothing we can do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.