My linked BofA bank account TO my PayPal account

debbiedoooo
New Community Member

I'm new.  Title says all.  Please.  Bank of America did not seem to recognize Paypal as my account.  Confirmed yesterday yes linked. debbiedooo

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @debbiedoooo

Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum.

You need to confirm your bank account so you can move money into your PayPal account. With a confirmed bank account, you are able to withdraw money to a bank account or a debit card, pay anyone with a debit/credit card, and receive money.

Here's how to complete the confirmation process online:
1. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
Click the bank you want to confirm.
2. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.
3. Confirm your bank account now.

Note: It usually takes 2 to 3 business days for 1-2 small deposits to appear in your bank account (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD). The small deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account. If you don't see them in your bank statement, go to your Wallet and PayPal will resend them to you.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Additionally, you can also confirm your bank account instantly if your bank offers the service.

Here’s how to check:
1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
2. Click the bank account you want to confirm.
3. If instant bank confirmation is available for your account, it will show on the next screen.

Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.