My email and password is wrong on PS4

MahmoudM
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, when i was making a purchase on PS4 i typed my paypal email and password right and it says its wrong and everything is right, please help me, Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @MahmoudM,

Oh no! I would advise going to PayPal's site directly. If you're still not able to log in there, you'll need to change your password and attempt to make a purchase on PS4 again after updating it. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @MahmoudM,

Oh no! I would advise going to PayPal's site directly. If you're still not able to log in there, you'll need to change your password and attempt to make a purchase on PS4 again after updating it. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

idontwanttodo
New Community Member

The 'solved solution' says to try logging in to paypal - well, did that and it's fine on my computer, just not on the PS4.

So your solved solution only says what to do if password was wrong. IT ISN'T.

useless help.

Login to Me Too

Ron_Aldrin
New Community Member
I am also having this problem. Did they fixed this issue?
Login to Me Too

Cuauco
New Community Member
Can’t make a purchase on PS4. My email and password are correct but the system run by Sony says it does not. I already changed the password in PayPal but same bad results. My PS4 account is located in USA
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.