My Payment is Not going through

DeMathias
New Community Member
My Payment is Not going through, and I believe tried everything recommended after clicking "customer service".

I am currently trying to make a payment in PayPal to an email address for the past two (2) weeks, but I keep getting the following message: "Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

History: Last month PayPal resolved an eBay issue for me. I had purchased some items off eBay, and without the items being shipped, the Vendor was no longer on eBay, and in turn could not be contacted. PayPal later refunded me the purchase price. Can this matter have anything to do with the problem I'm currently experiencing?

Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DeMathias,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to make a purchase. The message you're seeing is general and could indicate either a technical issue or an issue where the security system is preventing the payment for safety. If you've cleared the cookies and cache in your browser and the problem persists, you can try contacting customer service for further troubleshooting. I would suggest against trying the payment too many times in succession, however, as that can add to the problem if there's a security issue.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved easily for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.