My Bank account doesn't show up when doing a purchase

Darktrace
Contributor
Contributor

I've been looking around a bit, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem;
When I wanted to buy something more pricey, PayPal wouldn't let me choose my Bankaccount, like it would on something cheaper, like 30€

I'm pretty sure it's because of the price, so is there a way to circumvent this?
I activated my bank account (And no, i'm not getting scammed)

Cheers,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Chethan

Hi @Darktrace!

Welcome to PayPal Community!

I understand that your bank account is not showing as the payment method while attempting a purchase. I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this. If you have a bank account linked and not showing as the payment method, it might be because of the following possibilities.

1. The bank account which is linked might not have been confirmed using the random deposits. 
2. It might have been blocked as the payment method due to security concerns.

If the bank account is confirmed and yet the payment is not going through, I'd suggest you attempt the payment later or add a different payment method and try to complete the payment.

I hope you find this information helpful!

-Chethan

Login to Me Too

BenKa
Contributor
Contributor

Ive the same issue and after I purchased succesfully something verry expensive my bankacc doesnt show up since over a week right now and I cant remove or delte the acc or what ever. Is there a way out of it and get it back ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.