Multiple Paypal accounts receiving funds from same website

burfi
Contributor
Contributor

I would have multiple stores listed on the Wordpress website. Each store will have its own Paypal account.

I want to configure it such that depending on the buyer's choice, the Paypal account (to which the funds will go to) is selected for receiving the funds.

I want to know:-

1. Is multiple Paypal accounts allowed on the same website?

2. Is there a technical document for Woocommerce plugin that helps in such integration?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@burfi

You are only allowed a maximum of 2 Paypal accounts, and only then if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

If you have 2 or more of the same type then you risk them all being limited.

However you can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account so you could have your businesses registered to a different email address but the funds would still come into the same paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

burfi
Contributor
Contributor

i am sorry if i posed the question incorrectly.

let us say... i have 3 different businesses and each has its own paypal email/account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@burfi

i have 3 different businesses and each has its own paypal email/account.

But I have just said you are only allowed a maximum of 2 paypal accounts so 3 different businesses each with their own paypal account = 3 paypal accounts doesn't it !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.