how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Dalton1977
Contributor
Contributor
How do I how do I get my money from my Google Play Store game to my Paypal account if the game says my money was successfully transferred to my PayPal account my PayPal account doesn't show any acceptance or anything from this game
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dalton1977 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lavaes
Contributor
Contributor
I’m supposed to be getting some money from the game through my phone and I sent that to the wrong email so weird is my money going to go please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lavaes 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
Mood To Merge Has Confirm To Payment For My Many Winnings! PayPal May Be Bocking Mood To Merge To Pay The User Or Users!
Login to Me Too

lizeltownsend
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting for my payment but it still doesn't show on my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210322
New Community Member

I play this game repeatedly and I've won over 17,000 and turned in $7,000 and it says that it already went into my PayPal account that's<deleted> I never got a penny and it won't even go any higher

Login to Me Too

Babygirl57
Contributor
Contributor
Crazy on that game owes me $586 and they said I could get paid out through PayPal so if you guys can't pay me through the PayPal give me a place where I can get in touch with Ben to find out where's my money I've been playing the game for almost 2months now watch countless ads could I get paid thank you come on
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
Games That Pay Are Being Block By Many Complaint From Many Gamers For Non-Payment!! Gamers Should Be Paid According To The Games Rulez!
Login to Me Too

Scootburbs
Contributor
Contributor
Any updates? It just happened to me too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.