Monies sent to me are not showing up on my account but I'm receiving reminders to claim it

TUQAN
New Community Member

I made a ebay sale and received notification of monies received from that sale with instructions to claim it.  However no transaction is showing up in my account.  Based on the notice I shipped the item to the customer. Now I want to claim my money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TUQAN ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you have received an email notification from Paypal that money has been sent, you should be able to see it when you log in to your Paypal account and check on Summary.

Also, you would need to make sure that the email address listed on your Ebay listing matches the email address that's linked to your Paypal account. If not, you would need to add that email address to your Paypal account and make sure that it is confirmed. 

You might also want to check the email address you received. We want to make sure that this is coming from Paypal. You may send it to our investigations team at spoof@paypal.com

To confirm the email you may check the steps on this link.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.