Money

Bresimo1
Contributor
Contributor
I was wondering if someone can help me so I got paid $900 from a PayPal game in the 29th of January and there is nothing in my PayPal balance I’m really confused and worried about it someone plz hep me
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

cristobal31
New Community Member

Hello, if you received the money, it is probably not available yet. You must enter the payment details and update the transaction information. Once you have confirmed that you delivered the sold game, you will have to wait 7 days until you have the available balance. This is done to protect against scams. I hope I've helped!

Login to Me Too

Bresimo1
Contributor
Contributor
It’s says mine is succeed on the game but nothing i don’t know how long it will arrive in my account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bresimo1 

Beware. Do a web search to make sure it’s not a scam. There are game apps out there that promise to pay out big money but do not. They make you watch ads along with paying the game to build up a big balance. The game developers and ad providers make money but you don’t. If you do not see a record of payment fairly instantly, it’s a scam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.