how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nickiemendell73 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Littleshadow
New Community Member
That game is nothing but a scam I played the game for 3 months got up to over 9 hundred dollars it keep saying it was processing then it said it it fails more then three times get a hold of customer service I keep trying and it said they were helping people who won more more I did that for about 2 weeks straight and never got a hold of anyone
Login to Me Too

MONZA2129
New Community Member

Game : 1   ( Chip Master

After completing the game requirements : I redeemed $803.32, but after this is what happens during delivery:

* Payment delivery failed, try to deliver again within 35h 00m 00s *  ( This happened repeatedly for about 5X already. )

Now I made a redemption again for the second time amounting to  $1000. I don't know what will happen again.

Game : 2 ( Solitaire Pop )

After completing the game requirements : I redeemed  $300 then was asked to wait for 10 days.

After completion of 10 days, this appears now:  Your order is in the queue. Please wait patiently.

Is the problem with PayPal  or  the Game itself ( not Legit ).

Login to Me Too

Wandaann3
Contributor
Contributor
Solitary pop $500 it's in queue. Please wait
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wandaann3 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ranjankumarsahu
Contributor
Contributor

I was supposed to get rewards in the form of cash in my Paypal account from online games like SUPER ONET PARTY and CHIP MASTER after completion of different tasks viz watching tonnes of advertisements. as per that I claimed my reward[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]in different games and times. In the apps it showed in Paypal payment is UNDER REVIEW ( Upto 72 hours). Then it showed IN PROGRESS ( upto 117 hours) and finally PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL.But after lot of hours and days it showed payment delivery failed try to deliver again within 72 hours. below it is written if it failed for 3 times, to contact the HUMAN SERVICE????????????????????

do I really get payment from online games like super onet party or chip master after completing task..OR IS IT SCAM..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ranjankumarsahu 

Scam.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

melissawarner12
Contributor
Contributor
New York
Login to Me Too

Jlove24
Contributor
Contributor

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t even try because you will never get your money all the money I have cashed out and not recieved is about $7000 have never got
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.