Money still not coming after i confirmed email

EEnergy8
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal sent me an email in order to get money that my friend sent me, i have to confirm my email! I did it but still money didn't came? I also checked on paypal settings if there was a button "confirm" on my profile but there wasn't none. Thanks
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi EEnergy8, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Has your friend sent you funds in the same currency as what is registered on your PayPal account balance? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

EEnergy8
Contributor
Contributor
Actually No, my friend sent money in Dollars $ but we/account use Euro € What do i do
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi EEnergy8, 

It is possible that he may have sent it to a different email address? Check with your friend to see what email address he sent it to and make sure it is added and confirmed to your PayPal account. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

EEnergy8
Contributor
Contributor
It's the same email and it's confirmed 😞
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @EEnergy8,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're being prompted to confirm your email after it's been confirmed. It may be that there is also a currency issue with the payment. Is there a separate email advising you that, due to the currency of the payment, you have to accept it? Please also check your spam/junk mail folder in case it went there.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

EEnergy8
Contributor
Contributor
There is a separated email that says "Confirm your Email to Recive 25$" And there's a button to click to confirm it on the email to redict me to confirm my email, but email it's already confirmed
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @EEnergy8,

Hmmm, let's try this. Please try adding dollars to your currencies in your account, and see if the payment comes through. It may take a few minutes to come through after adding the currency, but if that's the issue, it should come through after adding the balance.

Log in to your account, go to Wallet, then click Manage Currencies. You should have the option to Add a currency there. Select the currency of the payment you were sent, then click add currency.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.