Money shows up in Summary as received but its not in my balance, and I did not transfer it

leloyd

Today my wife sent me some money and on my transaction summary it shows up there, it did not say it was pending or on hold, only that it was in my Paypal cash balance.  My balance shows $0.00 and nothing is pending.  I did not transfer it and I waited about an hour and still nothing.  I would normally get an alert that will tell me if it was on hold but I just don't see it there at all.  Does anyone know why and where this money is?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Thrund
Contributor
Contributor
I think it's only been broken since about 4:30 today. That was when the first of mine was paid and failed to show,and people only started posting about it here at around 5.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Thrund
Contributor
Contributor
It's a bug that last showed up about 6 months ago (I replied to a similar thread back then). I've been paid for two items today and the balance hasn't changed. I think last time it was resolved by the next morning. I also have a feeling it was a Sunday as well, so it may be that it happens quite often but gets fixed straight away on weekdays.
Login to Me Too

leloyd

What if I got money about 30 mins prior to that transaction and I transferred that to my account already, but this one in particular is not there.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Thrund
Contributor
Contributor
I think it's only been broken since about 4:30 today. That was when the first of mine was paid and failed to show,and people only started posting about it here at around 5.
Login to Me Too

MaríaFinozzi
Contributor
Contributor

Is this a global glitch? I'm from Latin America, I had $82 on my balance, I received another $20 like an hour ago but the balance still remains at $82, this is the first time this happened to me.

Login to Me Too

Dzpaper
New Community Member

ive had this same issue today,,,  even having a problem to where I cant link my bank account for instant transfer 

Login to Me Too

Lala57
New Community Member

Yep, the same issue for me. Payment made at 4.30pm 9/5/21 and it's still not showing in my available balance. 

Login to Me Too

obreyelly

I think so. I am from Asia and it happened to me too just now.

Login to Me Too

Kjclinton1974
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in America and my balance isn't updating either.
Login to Me Too

Eylla20
I think Paypal System was broken.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.