Money sent to my account not processing

JdoubleR2
Contributor
Contributor
I created my PayPal account in December and have received a few tips from Twitch users. All of the tips have shown up as “processing”, but none have gone through, including one being “cancelled” after over a month trying to process. I thought it would take 21 days to go though, but it doesn’t seem to be the case. It won’t even let me accept the payments manually because I don’t have a bank account to link and can’t be approved for a PayPal credit card. This makes no sense why I can’t even use money that was sent to me, even after the wait period. What is going on and how do I receive my money?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @JdoubleR2,

Welcome to the Community! It may be that your PayPal account is not verified. You most likely would need to verify your PayPal account in order to accept the payments being sent to you. I'd refer to this article on what a Verified account status means to get a better understanding as to why we'd request that a bank be linked and confirmed or a PayPal Credit account be added. At this time, those would be the only two options for account verification. 

Thanks,

Gwen

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JdoubleR2

Sounds as if you made a mistake entering your paypal email address and it has a spelling error / missing dot etc OR you haven't verified it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JdoubleR2
Contributor
Contributor
The email address is correct and the payments are showing up in PayPal, but not processing. I tried to verify my account but the only options for me to do that is to link a bank account or be approved for a card, which I can’t do either. Is there any other way?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @JdoubleR2,

Welcome to the Community! It may be that your PayPal account is not verified. You most likely would need to verify your PayPal account in order to accept the payments being sent to you. I'd refer to this article on what a Verified account status means to get a better understanding as to why we'd request that a bank be linked and confirmed or a PayPal Credit account be added. At this time, those would be the only two options for account verification. 

Thanks,

Gwen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.