Money returned by bank but still not in my account

Aaro
Contributor
Contributor

11 days ago I withdrew from Paypal to my bank. Next day my bank rejected the transfer and returned the money to Paypal. 10 days latter the money is still not in my account. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aaro 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aaro
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, and thanks for your response. I am in The Philippines. It is now Jan 22 and Paypal has still not restored my money to my Paypal account. Nor has Paypal contacted me to explain anything. 

I might add that the difficulty I encounter when trying to email Paypal about this issue is that I cannot do it directly from the Help page. I have to first look for a relevant topic before the website opens a field to write in. My problem does not match any 'questions' they have listed. So I cannot email. Do I really have to make an expensive overseas phone call on my mobile?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.