Money,receiving, blocked,email,confirm

AdrianaElena05
Contributor
Contributor
I recieved an amount of money on my paypal account before confirming it, and after confirming my email the money didn't enter my paypal account, they said that I have to do an order. Can anyone help me, and explain to me what to do, what order should I do? Thank you 🌹
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @AdrianaElena05

Thanks for posting your question here. 

I understand you have questions about a payment you received. In order to access the payment the email address on which you received the payment needs to be added and confirmed on your PayPal account. If you received a Payment before you confirmed the email address, you should be able to claim this by confirming the email address. Once this is done the money will be added to your PayPal balance. 

If can take a few minutes before the money is added.

If you haven't received the payments after a few minutes, I would advise checking the Currency. You can only accept payments in the currency you have in your 'Wallet'.

If you haven't received the money after this I would advise contacting us so we can help. You can contact us through the 'Help & Contact' link at the bottom of each page. 

I hope this information helps. 

-Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.