Money received - refused

charliehillary1
Contributor
Contributor

Transaction ID 76V11573BP5926431

Hi,

I really need help with this please. On 17 Aug I sent off a laptop via eBay to someone for about £113. They sent the money, but is says "Refused - Money Received". I am very busy, tried sorting it out at the time but didn't get anywhere. Note that this was when my PayPal account was very new. Other transactions were working fine. 

Its not like I could just hold it and not send the laptop as it had already been delivered. I also definitely did not refuse my own money that I deserve.

The buyer says the money went out his account, and yes I have contacted him via email just now, and did via eBay at the time. 

I would like someone to look into the exact transaction, and maybe find a possible way as to what happened with the money - if it got sent back to the customer of if Paypal are holding it. 

Losing that much money is not fun and I would like robust advice on what to do, and I would like to see where the money went. 

Thank you,

Charlie <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.