'Money received-cancelled' and £213 crossed out with a green line through it

Jessica_26
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I wondered if anybody could help in here, as I am frustrated beyond relief, at the appalling service I have received from a service seller and Paypal. I had a bad experience with some hair extensions from a hairdresser, they were in terrible condition and not a correct match. So she eventually agreed to refund my money, if I returned them, which I did next day first class tracked and recorded. She pressed send, as it showed pending amount on the 6th last week, it was paid as an e-cheque (no idea why, as I paid on card instantly). PayPal said it would clear by the 12th, but on Monday the transaction said 'Money Received- Cancelled' and the amount of £213, has a green line through it, and alas I have not received the money back into my bank account or paypal account. The seller was ignoring me, so I was forced to escalate it to a claim, and apparently the only option I have now is to cancel the case, as the seller proved she sent the money (I'm guessing she didn't show that she cancelled it, cause that must have been what she did)... I have not even had the chance to upload my evidence that I have received nothing, and I am now out of pocket as paypal believe I received the money! And paypal have been so unhelpful by just providing generic answers, rather than investigate fully. There Is no appeal button to appeal the closed case that I can see, I want to upload my evidence! And where is the money I am owed? Not a safe service at all.... Disappointed and angry! Thanks, Jessica

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Callum19982333
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’ve recently had this problem I sent a guy £350 for a pair of shoes he blocked me right away I paid g+s but they’ve closed my case and limited my account. Don’t think I’ll be getting the money back I to keep getting **bleep** generic replies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.