Money received, but my balance hasn't updated

Elixirman

Where is my money? I received money earlier today, the transaction is finished, but my money never arrived to the paypal account.

Yes I have a confirmation email from paypal, yes the transaction is completed according to paypal's website, no I've not owed money to paypal or anyone else and no I've not done any transactions, nor do I have any subscriptions linked with paypal.

In other words, I have 38.5$ that should have been in my paypal account at this very moment, but it's not there. Any help to be received? Has this happened to anyone else? Has this been resolved for anyone else?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Aluminae
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, just happened to me. Transferred 19 pounds from Prolific and although the transaction shows on my paypal account, my wallet is empty! And I have done NO payments anywhere. I just needed to renew my Netflix subscription!

Login to Me Too

zeroo0
New Community Member

same here mate, now im confused where my money go :<

Login to Me Too

TackleKing
Contributor
Contributor

It's happened to me as well. A customer had bought through Paypal and the transaction shows completed but nothing in the balance.

Must be a glitch at paypal. I've switched off paypal for my checkout and using Stripe until it's sorted.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.