Money pending after delivering parcel myself

joecassar02
Hi, I delivered my parcel today myself and the buyer has paid the money but it's been on hold for 10 days. I ask him to set the parcel as delivered so the money can come through. But I need to set as "sent" so that the buyer can set as "delivered" from what I've read. Because there is no tracking number, I can't see how to do this. Thanks, Joe
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joecassar02 

Strange you would accept paypal for an item you delivered, would not cash on collection or bank transfer have been easier?

Anyway.........

Mark the item as shipped in the PayPal transaction details, and that should open up the capability for your buyer to go into the transaction details on their side, and acknowledge receipt of the item. That should allow the payment to be completed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joecassar02 

Strange you would accept paypal for an item you delivered, would not cash on collection or bank transfer have been easier?

Anyway.........

Mark the item as shipped in the PayPal transaction details, and that should open up the capability for your buyer to go into the transaction details on their side, and acknowledge receipt of the item. That should allow the payment to be completed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joecassar02
As you can probably tell, I'm new to PayPal. It seems I completely missed the button 'tracking number not required' Thanks for the help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.