Money on hold

Jameshalls
New Community Member
Hi guys I need help as I use my PayPal for where I get donations for my uncles funeral which I’m funding I had recived a donation and it was accidentally sent by goods and services and I refunded and PayPal has put my account on hold thinking I’m a buyer and I need to pay the funeral director ASAP and I can’t as PayPal has placed my money on hold
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jameshalls 

Get the person that sent the funds to phone c.s and explain that they sent it the wrong way and see if c.s. will release it for you?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jameshalls 

Get the person that sent the funds to phone c.s and explain that they sent it the wrong way and see if c.s. will release it for you?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.