Money not showing in PayPal Account

ELLISON66
Contributor
Contributor
Sold an item, still showing awaiting payment on my side, buyer says they have paid but money pending on their side, haven’t sold anything for a while now has this caused a problem with payments?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ELLISON66
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately you have not solved my problem! Oops sorry to burst your bubble. BYE BYE

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ELLISON66 

Awaiting payment showing where????

What site are you selling on???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ELLISON66
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ELLISON66 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ELLISON66
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, yes checked, same email address i’ve always used, still think it’s something to do with not selling anything for a long time, so still confused.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ELLISON66 

Sorry but did you actually check the way i said?

Only you may have the email address correct on Ebay but made a typo or spelling error when you imputted it on your auction.

If its pending on the buyers side and the hourglass on Ebay then its an email address problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ELLISON66
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry!!! But are you actually reading what I am saying!!! I have been selling on eBay since 2005 with a 100% seller satisfaction NO DETAILS OF MINE HAVE BEEN CHANGED IN THIS TIME All that has happened is I have not had any items up for sale for quite a few months...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ELLISON66 

And what i am saying is that it DOES NOT MATTER if you have the same details for the last half century you may still have MADE A TYPO entering your paypal email address on your auction OR it imputted it incorrectly ESPECIALLy if you haven't sold for a long time.

And again that is WHY its unclaimed / pending on your buyers account with the hourglass on Ebay.

But hey if you are not going to actual check then personally it bothers me not one jot, I will go and help others that appreciate my help.

However having been on this forum for the last 15 years and with 30,000 kudos/solutions then I KNOW that an hourglass on EBAY is an email error.

BYE.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

ELLISON66
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately you have not solved my problem! Oops sorry to burst your bubble. BYE BYE
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ELLISON66 

No problem, I can only give you advice but NOT the intelligence to accept that advice.

BYE   😁

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.