Money not recieving transfer

YoranDB
Contributor
Contributor
Hello So i am from belgium and my friend is from US. So i needed 1000€ my friend sended 1000$ from his paypal balance to me but i didnt recieve anything. Also i reached the max withdraw 2.500€ it says if you want to withdraw more or depoist money you have to verify ur credit card we will send you a 4 digit numbers with ur cardbill we have taken 1,60€ from ur crdit card for the numbers. Is this may causing this money transfer?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

YoranDB
Contributor
Contributor
Hello So i am from belgium and my friend is from US. So i needed 1000€ my friend sended 1000$ from his paypal balance to me but i didnt recieve anything. I checked the activitys and i dont see the transaction either and he sended picture that the payement was sucess full. Also i reached the max withdraw 2.500€ it says if you want to withdraw more or depoist money you have to verify ur credit card we will send you a 4 digit numbers with ur cardbill we have taken 1,60€ from ur crdit card for the numbers. Is this may causing this money transfer?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

YoranDB
Contributor
Contributor
Hello So i am from belgium and my friend is from US. So i needed 1000€ my friend sended 1000$ from his paypal balance to me but i didnt recieve anything. I checked the activitys and i dont see the transaction either and he sended picture that the payement was sucess full. Also i reached the max withdraw 2.500€ it says if you want to withdraw more or depoist money you have to verify ur credit card we will send you a 4 digit numbers with ur cardbill we have taken 1,60€ from ur crdit card for the numbers. Is this may causing this money transfer?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.