Money not coming in the paypal account

Cindy127
Contributor
Contributor

Now that Paypal will be shut from the 1st of April. I won't be getting any money from the international company at all. I have been using Paypal for almost three years now. In 2019, in the UK there was no problem at all for me. I love PayPal more than the other programs and helps me to pay for my phone bills, food and clothing. I want PayPal to still remain in the market, even if there is Paytm, google pay or any other programs because I don't use these programs on my mobile, I'm having a problem installing these programs. I only use amazon and Paypal a lot. I'm afraid here once PayPal closes completely there will be no money for me, I will be a handicap forever without money in my bank. Please don't shut down. Is there any other programs where I can get my money through PayPal, can someone tell me please this urgent and important for me, before I fail to get my money in my account. I'm struggling for money during covid and I'm afraid to go for work because of my sick parents.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cindy127 

For e-wallets try Freecharge, Mobikwik

For accepting payments:

https://razorpay.com/freelancer-unregistered-business/

They have payment links, invoices etc.

Do more research, you only got 2 months to transition. The internet is at your finger tips.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.