Money missing from my account

GarethM99
Contributor
Contributor

This morning I noticed a direct debit on my bank account from paypal & when I logged in my existing paypal balance is showing as 0.00 - there should have been approx 16.98 in credit. There is no activity showing to say why this money has been taken, so I cant raise a dispute. I've contacted my bank about the amount taken from my bank account but how can I resolve the issue of the other money taken from my paypal balance?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GarethM99 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GarethM99
Contributor
Contributor

I have checked and there are no subscriptions on my account. Is there a way of speaking to someone in person from paypal to get help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized charge. Great suggestion, @kernowlass. That can often be the cause of an unrecognized charge.

In this case, the best option would be to contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter, as we would need to take an in-depth look at the account. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.