Money missing from balance

BenEdCox
New Community Member

Hi all, 

Have been using PP for a few months now to handle payments on a WooCommerce site with no problems. I had an order come in yesterday and had a notification email from PP. The transaction shows in the activity but the money is not in my balance. Any thoughts? Have had over 50 payments come in with no problems so far. 

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 08.19.37.jpg

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

RussellMwangala
Contributor
Contributor
You are not alone I’ve been waiting since yesterday for my balance to update but nothing and they’ve been more people posting about the same problem.It seems the problem is on PayPals end.
Login to Me Too

BenEdCox
New Community Member

Ok, I did wonder if it was a PP problem rather than a problem with the actual payment. Will wait a bit then, fingers crossed there's a coder in a basement somewhere getting a beating until he fixes it 😂😂

Login to Me Too

piman2k
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, you're not alone. I'm also having this issue.

I called Paypal and had a call back, it's a widespread Paypal issue today for many, many people. I've been told the balance will show within 72 hours and the Paypal chap was very apologetic. I think just one of those things where you have to wait it out.

Ryan

Login to Me Too

niquenok
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem here. So annoying!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.