Money going into wrong account

Joesmum
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, 

every time i get a payment into my PayPal account it goes into my UK account and NOT my Australia account which means I have to transfer it and get hit with more fees.

i have checked my eBay account and it shows the correct Australia email account for payments but still it goes into my UK account.

how can I rectify this please as it’s embarrassing having to ask the buyer if they are happy for me to return payment and then have to request the money from them. I have lost sales because of this where I have returned the payment and the buyer has not ‘re purchased the item.

please help......

a very worried Debs 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joesmum 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joesmum 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Joesmum
Contributor
Contributor

OMG thank you so much. I didn’t know this and now have correct all my listings to show Australian PayPal address. 

Hopefully the buyer will will agree to a refund and recharge. If not I’ll just transfer it over.

thanks again you are a star xx

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.