Money deducted for failed transaction!

pratima3
New Community Member

I initiated a payment at a site through PayPal.

It showed my payment is failed buy money has been deducted from my bank account. But still, no statement is been shown for that deduction on my PayPal account.

What to do?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kakeruwu
Contributor
Contributor
Hi im currently facing this problem too. did you get back your money? how long did it take for you to get it back??
Login to Me Too

Zaynol
Yes i got the same problem as well. Did you get a refund automatically or have to make a report?
Login to Me Too

Nirav2
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened with me now it has been 30 days too but haven't received my amount in bank account. I think PayPal is doing fraud in india while business in other countries. My bank is saying transaction is successful and we can't revert the money back.but PayPal is SAYING payment failed.
Login to Me Too

Nirav2
Contributor
Contributor
Have you got the refund? How much time did it took?
Login to Me Too

AlexandraZufuss
New Community Member
Hey all, I had the same issue today. I initiated another payment - after the failed one - which was successful. Of course I got heart attack cause it wasn't a small amount and PP deducted based on the SMS twice. Here comes the BUT. To calm everyone down I received the money back - from the failed transaction - after 15 min with the message "STORNO". Have a lovely day, Alexandra
Login to Me Too

Priyankka1025
Contributor
Contributor

So you got the money back to your account without doing anything??

Login to Me Too

davewabbo
Contributor
Contributor
Happened when I have Paypal balance as well. It get confused and think I don’t have enough in bank account but it double charged me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.