Money coming out of my bank account

Bpearso
New Community Member

Hi guys I’ve had a PayPal payment come out of my account ! I only have one account and no one else has access ! So it shows on my bank account but not anywhere in PayPal and I do not know what the payment is for ? PayPal are just being difficult Please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bpearso

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bpearso

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.