Money Sent to PayPal But Never received

MsNickie21
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know who I can contact about money that was sent to my PayPal account but never received by me? I have been trying to get someone from PayPal to respond to me and I get nothing most times and the agents that do respond have no idea what I am speaking about. When someone sends money to a PayPal account, what information do they need to send the money?? Do they need a correctly spelled name, number, an email, etc? Dell sent money to my PayPal account, or so they say, but I never received it. In the credit memo, my name is misspelled, so I am wondering if the money went to the wrong account or was unable to be processed? I can't find anyone at PayPal to help, which means that Dell probably cannot contact them either. None of this makes any sense. I realize that COVID-19 has caused employee shortages or employees that just do not want to work, but not responding to customers or lying to them is just unethical, why even exist as a company if they are not going to at least try to help people? I don't get it. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.