Money STILL pending, despite buyer listing 'item received'

Oli182
Contributor
Contributor

This is irritating, as I talk to the buyer regularly. Item sold on ebay, payment received immediately, item delivered 3days later. He's updated his ebay with 'item received', but my money is still 'on hold'.

I've tried to report this, but I get a 'this cannot be reported' message, (or something similar). 

I'd love to actually talk to an online advisor, but as I'm sure you all are painfully aware of.... talking to an automated generic 'help assistant' gives me ZERO help. The buyer cannot do any more. He's paid, the item was signed for etc etc. 

Any help? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oli182 

Perhaps PayPal is having issues confirming delivery in their system. Did you add tracking to the PayPal transaction? You can also mark the transaction as shipped and have the buyer ‘confirm receipt’ on their end of the PayPal transaction to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Oli182
Contributor
Contributor

I believe the buyer has already done this, as the tracking was added when sent. 

It's been 2 weeks since he's paid and acknowledged the item has been received 😞 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.