Money Recieved but not in my PayPal Balance

NCSB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

This question has been asked a million times, but each and everyone was a slightly different situation, and their solutions do not apply to my predicament.

I have today received money from a friend (a loan being paid back to me in monthly 'instalments'). This person is a good friend I've been doing transactions with them for the past 10 years, and they have been sending me payments on a monthly basis for a while.

This month, their payment came in (literally 10 minutes ago), and it says as "received" and yet it doesn't show in my PayPal Balance.

• I have not used PayPal to pay anything since November 24th (7 days ago).
  • I checked the details on the transaction and yes, it's "Received".
  • I received a confirmation email that "I've got Money".
  • I received the push notification from the PayPal app on Samsung Note.
  • I have a phone number registered registered on my PayPal account.

I do not know what to do, and why this happened. Please help. I need access to that money for paying bills tomorrow.

Thank you very much in advance.

Every since the new layout update to PayPal all sorts of weird stuff is happening. I hope this will be sorted out soon.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NCSB
Contributor
Contributor

I have called Customer Service, because this is a real serious issue. They have been very nice, and explained that it's a technical issue they are currently working on.

Hopefully it will be fixed by tonight, but if not, I was told, 30 days latest. (T_T)... 30 days... I hope not. Anyway. In case anyone encounters this problem today, just know that it's a technical issue on PayPal's side, and they are working to fix it asap.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.