Money Received but I'm unable to Claim it

Xebitz
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

My friend wanted to give me 20€ for some stuff in an online game, so I created a paypal account and accepted the money, but I'm unable to claim the money because paypal is asking me for a lot of personal data i'm not willing to give (i don't have any US bank/credit card), also i can't refund back to my friend because I don't have any positive balance to payback the refund. I need help! how can I give back the money to my friend?

What happens to the unclaimed money that it's already accepted? will it be forever stuck in my paypal account as unclaimed?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Xebitz
Contributor
Contributor

What happens if I close my PayPal account without claiming the money?

Login to Me Too

Katb3mk
New Community Member
I have been refunded money twice now and I do have a PayPal account but I still can't get to the money I have been sent! I can't seem to contact anyone directly for help with this either? If you don't want to make a full PayPal account maybe try to get your friend to take over the account you started up by putting his bank details in and maybe that will work? If you know what I mean? Good Luck x
Login to Me Too

Xebitz
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like it's the only solution 😞 thanks bro

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.