Money Pending

AngelJacob
New Community Member

Hi . Can someone help me? i sold something and the items are already on the buyer. But when u checked , The money is still pending . It says estimated echeck is This day so i waited. But still funds where not in my paypal account. Can someone help me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngelJacob wrote:

Hi . Can someone help me? i sold something and the items are already on the buyer. But when u checked , The money is still pending . It says estimated echeck is This day so i waited. But still funds where not in my paypal account. Can someone help me

Don’t ever ship to customer until PayPal email you that the eCheck has cleared and that it also say the eCheck is marked “Completed”  and it tells you to ship in the transaction details and in your PayPal account. You just have to wait as nothing any one can do at this point, especially in the forums as no has access to your account. You can call PayPal customer service. Is there a 21 day hold as well? Or are you just waiting for the eCheck to clear?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.