Money Leaving Bank without a record of it in my Paypal

mwat
New Community Member

I signed up for a subscription (a recurring donation) two months ago to go towards supporting:  quadverum.social, a Mastadon community.  I was kicked off the forum a week later w/o explanation. I now do not have access to the subscription page on the quadverum forum. While money is coming out of my bank account, monthly - Paypal shows zero transactions. There is literally no way to contact PP. Messaging is no longer available and I can't find a contact phone number. I've reached out to creator of quadverum on Twitter, and he says all donations are transacted through Paypal and that he can't help me. Again, Paypal is showing ZERO transactions - with a date range from November last year (before I subscribed to QV) thru today's date. If I dispute charges with my bank, I'll have to get a new CC - and re-set-up all my online payments - which will take forever and be a royal PITA. What is going on? How is money being deducted from my bank account with no trail on Paypal and no accountability from literally anyone? Thanks - all suggestions welcomed and very appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.