Missing payment

JestonBenoit
Contributor
Contributor
I was suppose to receive payments form block go game wondering y my payments are not posted if they said they sent it to paypal
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JestonBenoit 

Do a web search on that game to see if they are a scam app or not. Many of those kinds of games promise to pay or give e-gift cards, etc but don't and use paypal's/amazon and other's name to convince people to play, watch ads that only the game developers and google get paid from, not you.

Go on Youtube and do a search for Tree for Money as example.

I see one guy says I cashed out $5k, and waiting to see if they get paid. Like an idiot you will. Who has that kind of money to give out like that? In your dreams! So yes, do a search on these games that promise 'real PayPal money'.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tjc2021
New Community Member

Has anyone else had there payment increase after calling to have a changed due date, due to covid19?  and not allowed to have a late payment even though you don't have a job and NEVER missed a payment because of covid and not eligible for unemployment because you work in a private capacity?  Obviously this behemoth does not care about the lives that are being affected by real people.  only if it affects their next quarter standing.  its a shame that you only represent a negative or a positive on a balance sheet, and so that life doesn't get in the way for THEM; It's beyond them to give a rats bucket what happens to you, and is beyond their ability to actually have a compassionate response.  i WILL NEVER RECOMMEND YOU TO ANOTHER PERSON OR USE YOUR SERVICES ONLINE AGAIN. EVER.

Login to Me Too

JestonBenoit
Contributor
Contributor
Missing payment from block go
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.