Missing payment

3cva
New Community Member
Hi Wondering if anyone could help please, I sold an item on Ebay a week ago the seller has said he's paid but the money is not showing on my account on hold and my Ebay account is still telling me that the seller needs to pay me. The seller has sent me a chat that he had with PayPal saying I need to claim the money.. I've never heard of this? Is this something I need to do if so how do I do it please? Many thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@3cva 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@3cva 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

EvaWQ
New Community Member

I’m having the same dam problem. How to contact PayPal customer service ? Do they even have one?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EvaWQ 

Do you actually know what to do if its an old one?

Only the original poster didn't come back to confirm or ask what to do about it and neither have you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ScurScur936
New Community Member

As a paypal account user, I'm having the same problem. Amazon keeps telling me, "We are having trouble authorizing your payment for the items below. Please verify or update your payment method. If your payment information is correct (such as expiry date and billing address), please contact your bank for more details.*" That's a lie, because my Paypal record proves that I payed them. Now Paypal is acting fishy with my account, removing and moving information around, that i already have documented and printed. These desperate times, are calling out for desperate measures. Its quite sad, really.

Login to Me Too

joshuahooks63
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is holding my money too although it’s paid them and using a card I have always used. A company said I have not paid them so definitely PayPal Holding my money. Not sure how they get away with it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.