Missing payment

marifnbkz2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. My client has sent me payment but I didnt have Paypal account. I received the email I thought it was scam I deleted it but then i got a phone call from my client. now the problem is, i have made my paypal account on the same email and I am not able to see my funds in my account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marifnbkz2 

Have you verified your email address?

https://www.paypal.com/hr/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-email-address-faq1485?app=searchAuto...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

marifnbkz2
Contributor
Contributor

It is quite obvious that I have already confirmed my email and my account is fully functional. I suppose there need to be a option where we can put our email to check what payment we receive. Unfortunately there's no such option. My client is not responding otherwise I would have asked him to resend it. Is there any option I can get the money ? Any option where I can check the status and then click the button to make it work? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marifnbkz2 

Well it may be obvious to you but as you did not state that you confirmed your email address i gave you the link to check.

A lot of folks forget to do that and when they do the funds turn up.

I normally go on to give further advice but i won't at the risk it would be 'obvious' as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.