Missing payment

Clairy96
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a payment through friends and family 6 days ago. Today is supposed to be the date that the money should be received but they did not receive the payment. Email is correct. Why is this happening? Help center are not responding to my messages. The receive did not receive any emails too. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clairy96 

Was this a real friend?

Only if its marked as SENT it has completed through to the email address / paypal account you sent it to.

Sadly scammers ask you to use that option and then pretend they didn't receive it as they know that you have 0 buyer protection because you sent using that option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Clairy96
Contributor
Contributor

It was already completed in my account and was deducted but the receiver did not receive it.

Login to Me Too

RicHornor
New Community Member

I have a friend who sent money to me on Oct 15 and I've yet to see it in my paypal account.  Who do you contact? I'm getting no help. Messenger does not function. In other words, PayPal got the money out of her account but did not deposit into mine. Where's my money?  I have a Transaction ID with date and time etc...

Login to Me Too

Clairy96
Contributor
Contributor

That's my problem too. They already deducted it from my account but did not arrive. i tried the help center, click help then message them but they are not responding. Tried calling the number too but it was unavailable. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clairy96 

Was this a real friend?

Only if its marked as SENT it has completed through to the email address / paypal account you sent it to.

Sadly scammers ask you to use that option and then pretend they didn't receive it as they know that you have 0 buyer protection because you sent using that option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Clairy96
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Nope. not a real friend, i received an email that says it was completed but the receiver did not receive anything and it is already SENT. Email is correct and i don't know why they did not receive it yet. 

Login to Me Too

MrPaul1977
New Community Member
Why i have a paypal receipt saying i have paid for my item but the seller has not mailed it to me.
Login to Me Too

Godseeker
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I sent some money from my own mobile wallet to a persons PayPal account who's website I was building and who wanted to see the efficacy of PayPal's site and procedures. But over about two weeks now the money isn't reflecting in his PayPal account although it records the transaction. How do we recover this money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.