cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing money

New Community Member

Missing money

I have just sold two items on eBay eBay is saying they are paid so I shipped on Monday 3/11. eBay says I have X amount sent from the two but when I look at my PayPal balance it shows 0. When I go to the transaction history from e Bay and click on the payment it says ‘oops page not available, please help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Missing money

@David1681 

Go on eBay, and click Sell Similar on one of the sold items (but don't actually submit it) and look where it shows the PayPal email address, is it correct? Any typos, blank spaces before or after the paypal email address?

Always check your PayPal account for the funds (available or pending) before shipping, sometimes these sites are like tweedle dee and tweedle dum and you have to watch out for every little thing. If there is nothing wrong with the PayPal email address, close the tab or window and contact PayPal to trace these payments:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & problem resolved are greatly appreciated. 🙂