how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Sam12346
New Community Member
same here stop working not able to cash out scam scam scam
Login to Me Too

sylvainlavigne3
Contributor
Contributor
Well we're is my money deposit
Login to Me Too

sylvainlavigne3
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting for my diposit
Login to Me Too

sylvainlavigne3
Contributor
Contributor
No I didn't get nothing so we're is my money
Login to Me Too

Neek77
Contributor
Contributor
For those who cant withdraw their $200 from the app just put your paypal email address in both boxes and they will accept the withdrawal And for those (like me) who withdrew the money to their paypal account and are still waiting for it to show up in paypal...well I have no answers...they gave me the time frame of 14 days or 2 weeks before its accessible in paypal and they have until the 31st december before i give them some serious grief lol Tree for money is the least of my worries as i also successfully withdrew $1700 and then some dollars on an app called "magic dice" which also gave me I think 14 working days before the money would show up in paypal and so far nothing...they have until the 4th January to process the funds or I will make their lives a living hell because even though I can begrudgingly lose the $200 from tree for money, i CANT lose $1700 from the other one... These apps are misleading and they clearly false advertise in order to get people to download them...if i get ripped off they will be sorry they ever tried to mislead people!! Ill be back on here with updates soon Cheers 🤑
Login to Me Too

Salley42
Contributor
Contributor
What dose mean when it say processing u have withdrawal your cash wait for u replay
Login to Me Too

Brokebutnotforl
Contributor
Contributor

I've been playing block puzzle and I have cashed out around my$1900.00 the game says the money is in my account and my account says I have no money. Any idea what to do

Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
I have 3 games doing the same thing have about 5,690$ total but 000 in PayPal account what a joke like to put in my account but how?
Login to Me Too

Makemoneykb4
Contributor
Contributor
How did u bind
Login to Me Too

Latoyanelson
New Community Member
Having a release queue problem and I want to know how long it will take to get the money from the cash game
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.