Missing balance

KristineKerstin
Contributor
Contributor

When I call the number for PayPal the automated message tells me I have money that was paid to me on 3/18, but when I go to the site, there is nothing there. Where is my money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

KristineKerstin
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I have not received anything via email that says the money is on hold...Don't they normally tell you the money is there but on hold? On the website, it looks as if nothing has been paid at all, but phone automation tells me the balance is there. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @KristineKerstin 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Can you please check for me if your email address and mobile number in your PayPal have been confirmed already? If not, please confirm.

Please see links below:

Confirm your email address 

Confirm your mobile number 

If email/phone are both confirmed, please check if you have a confirmed bank account. 

How do I confirm my bank account? 

***If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

Login to Me Too

KristineKerstin
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I’ve done all of the above....what now?
Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @KristineKerstin 

Thank you for performing the above steps. It seems that the money is still not showing up, then it's necessary to get ahold of Customer Service. There's a slim chance to get one via phone as we have a limited number of agents taking in calls due to emergency. However, you may want to try reaching out via email/chat. To get there, kindly click 'contact' at the bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for you. Or, may also consider contacting them via social media (No guarantee of a timely response, either).

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal
Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Thank you for your patience and please keep safe.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.