Missing balanc

MC35
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all I received a payment via EBay and the figure was confirmed on my PayPal balance as payment confirmed and my balance showing a credit for that total. A couple of days later my balance showed zero but I cannot see where the money has gone in my activity list and I have not withdrawn it. Any help appreciated Thanks
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi MC35, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

When you review the transaction details, does it show the payment has been reversed or refunded? I would also recommend checking the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account, if the buyer opened a claim on this payment the case details would be referenced in the Resolution Centre. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

MC35
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Siobhan Thank you for your reply. There doesn’t seem to be any confirmation of any problems with the payment received. In the activity/summary section it just states that the payment has been received. I cannot see any other detail of it being transferred from the account or any other problems. Kind regards Mark
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MC35,

Is the payment showing as pending or held, by any chance? Typically, it wouldn't go to the available balance prior to being shown as having delayed funds availability, but it may be possible that you saw it in the pending balance and thought it was the available balance.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MC35
Contributor
Contributor
Good Morning Olivia The payment is still showing as received in my activity list but I cannot see where the funds has gone as my balance is showing zero. Thanks Mark
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MC35,

If the payment is not showing as held under the guidelines described above and there are no other transactions that utilized the funds, I would suggest contacting customer service to allow a representative to look over the history with you and get to the bottom of where the funds are.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.