Missing Transaction

Newfound1
New Community Member

Hi,

Unknowingly, my PayPal account and Woocommerce account disconnected.  During this time, a sale came through my website, however where I can usually see the money in PayPal, the money wasn't there.  

I contacted the buyer to ask if the transaction was successful on their end and they have sent me a screenshot of their bank records along with a receipt.  

After doing some digging, I realised it said my PayPal account needed to be setup (It was setup previously so don't know what happened).  After setting it up again, I was hoping the money would come through, however it has not.  

PayPal currently have no staff assistance, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else before, or if anyone knows where the money is?  We want to be able to despatch the goods, but want to make sure the money isn't being refunded. 

Thanks,

Stephen

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. Due to the current Pandemic our Customer Service team is unavailable. Apologies for the hassle on your end. It is good to know that you are in contact with your client. You can also ask if they can send you a screen shot of the transaction if it went through via their PayPal account. It should show there all the details including the transaction ID number. You can also check with our chat team. Just access the Message Center page of your PayPal account. Look for the Chat support option and you will get to interact with our customer service via our chat support channel. Please include all the information we need to help you right away. Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.