Missing Refund

haidenfearon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Ticketmaster have had to issue me as refund due to the artist cancelling their UK and European tour dates.

I purchased the tickets on a VISA DEBIT card that no longer exists as I have CLOSED the bank account it was linked to.

The Bank have said they saw PayPal try and refund to the card, however the funds were rejected and returned to PayPal, however they're refusing to co-operate saying there's nothing they can do, despite having proof the bank rejected the funds.

Has anybody else had such a nightmare with PayPal that may have some advice on the best way of dealing with this?

Regards,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@haidenfearon 

Should bounce back to your paypal account balance, allow 14 working days and if no show then contact customer services for a trace. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

haidenfearon
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for coming back to me - I sure hope so, although I’ll believe it when I see it as I’ve been told so much conflicting information, it’s difficult to know what’s right and what’s wrong.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.