Missing Payment, but was received

Spenpai

Hello, 

I received a payment from my employer an hour ago, and Paypal has said the money has been received. However, my Paypal balance has yet to show this, as it still stands at $0. My total funds received from my employer was $80, but that total isn't reflected in my balance.

To further clarify, since I've seen automated responses about this:

• I had no outstanding transactions on the account that would draw from the balance. I haven't paid for or bought anything recently using this account.
  • My email address and phone number are both confirmed.
  • The currency is in USD, so there is no currency I need to add to my wallet function to my knowledge.
  • It has only been an hour, but I assume that by the transaction saying "money received" my funds aren't being held.

That having been said, I'm based in the US and my employer is in Southeast Asia, would Paypal hold off on accepting my funds? I've used this service for years and have never had this happen so any assistance is appreciated. Having accepted the payment, I'm just wanting it to be reflected in my Paypal balance before I send it to my bank account.

Thank you for the time and assistance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AlisCraftStudio
Contributor
Contributor

Is this a current technical issue?  I came here for this exact problem and it seems I'm not alone.  Hopefully will be sorted soon but my payment is for a website order and I don't want to complete it if there is a risk the funds won't come through to me.  The transaction is correct in the transaction list but just not transferring to the payment balance.

Login to Me Too

Jocyj_
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, I’ve been receiving payments through goods & services & its not showing up on my balance. I’m $300 short
Login to Me Too

AlisCraftStudio
Contributor
Contributor

Seems it is a sitewide glitch - there are lots of posts about the same thing.  A 'solution' post I just read mentioned that it usually gets resolved by the following morning when on a Sunday.  I'm sure the money is there, just not updating in the correct place.   I guess it is just a case of being patient (fortunately, my funds are not as high as others are waiting for)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.