Missing PayPal activity

Gab135
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I always use PayPal but I seem to have a new issue. I paid my phone bill via PayPal as normal at 9am. I’m yet to receive my confirmation email from PayPal (the thank you for your payment one) also, in my pay pal account, under activity, the recent transaction isn’t listed 😞 It’s like it’s never been made. However when I go to my bank account, the money has been taken out with PayPal in the description. Is this normal? I have tried calling PayPal but no success. Thanks 🙂
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tinkerBOY
Contributor
Contributor

I started noticing some delays yesterday on the way I see funds on my account when several orders were placed at my website www.tinkerboy.xyz. Someone also reported to me that they have placed an order but it's not reflecting in their paypal account.

Login to Me Too

landry625
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like we are many people to have this problem. I also started to see some delays in the payments I receive since yesterday. I think paypal may have problems with their servers right now. 

Login to Me Too

tinkerBOY
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like I'm starting to receive email payment notification just now as mentioned at https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.