Managed eBay payments

tazmaniandevil1
New Community Member

Haha anyone figured out how to  not uae eBay toanage their payments?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tazmaniandevil1 

Sorry what does this have to do with paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mary-us-seller
Contributor
Contributor

yes we need a workaround so we can have money in our paypal accounts like we used to when buyers paid us.

Login to Me Too

Snorpheus
New Community Member

I just had a long chat with eBay about this enforced system where they sit on my money for days or longer, without paying me interest for the free use of my money.  That's a free loan for them.  Also, I used pay the shipping fees out of my PayPal account when my buyer paid. Now, per eBay, I have to pay shipping up front and not get reimbursed until the buyer receives their item? That's unacceptable, especially for the times when I sell many items and have a lot of shipping charges to pay. Not only that, shipping services are not always reliable.

Today, the eBay guy told me (in a chat) that PayPal basically isn't as secure as my bank, coupled with eBay, of course. I don't think PayPal would appreciate eBay telling sellers that PayPal isn't secure. I have always trusted PayPal and never had a problem.

What can I do? I hate to leave eBay, but I am sick of their policies. They are just too intrusive, and they allow all manner of scammy sellers on their platform.

I just had to rant. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.